Brand new winter coat from the Euro Dog Designs line of products.
Developed to fit as many dogs as possible and to accommodate the demands our customers have for a winter dog coat.
The Minnesota Winter Dog Coat is wind- and waterproof as well as breathable. Designed with active dogs in mind to ensure maximum protection while being able to move freely and without restriction.
- 150g of filling ensures your dog stays warm and toasty on your winter walks. The outer shell is made from 330 denier polyester rip stop material and the lining is smooth to prevent dog hairs getting stuck in the fabric.
- Big adjustable chest flap makes the coat suit most shapes of dogs from slim to big chested.
- The adjustable neck cover offers extra protection from the elements and also has filling for added warmth.
- Adjustable elasticated leg straps keep the coat in place even when it's very windy, and on active and playful dogs.- Reflectors along each side, as well as on the straps for the chest flap.
- The back end of the coat can be buttoned together under the dogs tail to create a sleeping bag feel. For bathroom breaks or if you just want it open, the flaps fold back up underneath the coat and are secured in place with snap buttons.
- Two openings on the back for leash attachment to harness and collar.
Machine wash warm with mild detergent and hang dry to preserve the coats waterproof abilities.
To determine which size your dog needs, please measure the back length from the withers (very base of the neck) to the base of the tail. The number you get is the size you need. If in between sizes, go up and adjust the neck and chest accordingly.