Made from Cotton/Elastane. Machine washable warm (40ºC).
Instructions for use:
- Bunch up the suit and put over the dogs head first.
- Feed each front leg individually through a sleeve at a time.
- Pull the Body Suit as far back as possible over the body (be careful not to pull on any wounds on incisions).
- Put the closing flap between the hind legs and insert the tail thought the tail opening.
- Attach the closing flap on the velcro tabs on the loin and secure with the press buttons.
For bathroom breaks, undo the press buttons and velcro tab and pull back the fabric. Roll up the fabric under the abdomen and above the back.
Available in Black/Grey in 8 sizes: 13" (33cm) - 30" (76cm).
To determine what size you need, measure your dogs back length from collar to base of tail and choose the size that corresponds. If your dog measures between sizes, choose a size up. Below is a size guide to give you an idea of what size your dog may be, but the best thing is to measure your dog to ensure you get the correct size.
XXS: Toy Poodle, Miniature Pinscher, Papillon, Maltese, Chihuahua
XS: Havanese, Shih-tzu, Rat Terrier
S: French Bulldog, Mini Schnauzer, Boston Terrier, Poodle, Basenji
M: Beagle, Jack Russell Terrier, Dachshund
L: Cocker Spaniel, German Pinscher, Wheaten Terrier, Border Collie
XL: Boxer, Pit Bull, Border Collie, Doberman, Labrador
XXL: Weimaraner, Rhodesian Ridgeback, Greyhound, Rottweiler
XXXL: Great Dane, Mastiff, Bernese Mountain Dog, Leonberger